Thursday, June 16, 2005

My family has abandoned the use of e-mail!

What is more likely is that most of my messages are not getting through. I´ve been having trouble sending e-mail through hotmail... but one can´t complain about the quality of a service that one is getting for free right?

After fleeing Paris for the relative calm of Chartres, where we spent Tuesday admiring the incredible cathedral (beats Notre Dame hands down), Nesrine and I jumped on a train to Bordeaux, planning on spending one or two nights there, depending on how much we liked the place. Ultimately, we spent one day in Bordeaux (which is nothing special) and we are in San Sebastian now, which is quite beautiful, and will be taking a bus to Torrelavega tomorrow. Since I haven´t heard from anyone about the name of the hotel where we will be staying, I may have to wing it! I´m actually going to give Tia Celia a call today to let her know that we will be arriving in town and I will try to come up with some rendezvous point for me to meet up with the familia. If any of you read this, I miss you all and I hope everyone is OK. All my best to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Use gmail, free and far beter.