Thursday, January 22, 2009

Really?



Maybe that's just something they got into in the early days in Chicago... you know what freaky cats Chicago Lawyers can be!

Barely a day or two into the new administration, and Fox is already bringing the crazy...

***

Mick Foley on The Wrestler


For someone who has taken multiple chair-shots and fallen off very large structures, Foley writes like a dream!



I highly recommend picking up anything the Artist formerly known as Mankind has written, and not just his autobiographies, either --the retired grappler is a budding novelist, with at least a couple of fiction titles under his belt.

After Cactus Jack's glowing review, I have another good reason to catch a film I had already been eager to see --Aside from being a sucker for comebacks, I'm a big Mickey Rourke fan, and I loved Pope of Greenwich Village

No comments: