Monday, April 14, 2008

400th Post



"There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human society, are created, strengthened and maintained”
Winston Curchill



I had no idea I was about to reach this milestone until I signed into my blogger account and looked at my dashboard... so I figured for my 400th post, I would just put up a picture of my family, from our last get together: Easter 2008 --we had just left mass and I snapped this photo in the parking lot.

It isn't quite a "complete" picture: Joe and Michelle could not make it down. I suppose as you get older and welcome spouses and offspring into your family, it gets harder to get everyone in one place at one time. That's why when it does happen, you cherish it.

Some members of the clan are heading to Spain for a cousin's wedding. We wish them a safe trip, and hope they make the best of their time over there.

***

The latest on the whole HRC farrago:
Paul Wells weighs in


If Paul be Against You, Who Can be With You?

No comments: