Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Part 1 in a 37 Part Series: The Wit and Wisdom of Gisele Bundchen

Gisele on Acting:

“It was not like I was taking myself seriously and being like, OK, now I'm going to be an actress and I'm going to do a Shakespeare movie.”

“I think it's better when you're natural, when you just do whatever you want, instead of doing classes where I see all these other people holding back because they've been trained with certain skills or techniques. I'm like, whatever.”

“I'm not an actress, you know. I don't know what's going on. And I'm supposed to be the villain.”

“There always are these nightmare people around. Ugh. Anyway, they're always bugging. And they did get some pictures of me. They're so stupid.”




Gisele and Lebron Leibowitz cover sets back race relations 70 years; Obama yet to comment

***

I have to admit, Hillary made me laugh

Her husband, however, is starting to get scary: As we feared, Bill is going f-ing mental!

***

Go Sens Go

(At this point, what else can you do but cheer them on and hope for the best?)

No comments: